Walgreens Magnesium Citrate Saline Laxative Oral Solution, Grape 10 fl oz
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Kidney disease
- A magnesium restricted diet
- A sodium restricted diet
- Stomach pain, nausea or vomiting
- Noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 1 week
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are presently taking a prescription drug.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- You have rectal bleeding or no bowel movement after use. These could be signs of a serious condition
- You need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) immediately.