Walgreens Magnesium Citrate Saline Laxative Oral Solution, Grape 10 fl oz
|Ask a doctor before use if you have |
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are presently taking a prescription drug. When using this product
- Kidney disease
- A magnesium restricted diet
- A sodium restricted diet
- Stomach pain, nausea or vomiting
- Noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 1 week
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Do not exceed the maximum recommended daily dosage in a 24 hour period.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contract a Poison Control Center immediately.
- You have rectal bleeding or no bowel movement after use. These could be signs of a serious condition
- You need to use a laxative for more than 1 week