Walgreens Medicated Vaporizing Chest Rub 3.53 oz
|Failure to follow these warnings could result in serious consequences.
For external use only; avoid contact with eyes.
Do not use
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- By mouth
- With tight bandages
- In nostrils
- On wounds or damaged skin
When using this product, do not
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Add to hot water or any container where heating water. May cause splattering and result in burns.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Muscle aches and pains persist more than 7 days or come back
- Couth lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.