Walgreens Mineral Oil Intestinal Lubricant 16 oz
|Do not use
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- If you have difficulty swallowing
- In children under 12 years of age
- If you are pregnant
- For a period longer than 1 week
- If you are bedridden or aged
When using this product
- Stomach reflux
- Abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting
- Noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Do not take with meals
- Take only at bedtime
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately..
- Rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement after use. These could be signs of a serious condition.