Walgreens Mucus Relief PE Sinus Congestion Tablets 60 ea
our price: $14.99
save 21% ($4.00)
|Do not use
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
When using this product
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Thyroid disease
- Difficulty urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- Cough accompanied by too much phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Do not exceed recommended dosage
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- You get nervous, dizzy or sleepless
- Cough comes back or worsens
- Symptoms do not improve within 7 days, come back or occur with fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of the reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.