We're sorry but this item is temporarily out of stock.
Any paper product can burn if used improperly in microwave or conventional ovens. Do not leave microwave unattended while cooking. Do not leave crumpled paper napkins in any oven - they can ignite. Do not dry food, herbs or flowers on paper napkins in microwave or conventional ovens. Keep all metal out of microwave ovens. In case of fire, turn microwave off and leave door closed. To avoid danger of injury or suffocation, keep this plastic packaging away from babies and children.