Walgreens Nighttime Sleep Aid Mini-Caplets 100 ea
our price: $9.99
save 22% ($2.80)
|Do not use
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- In children under 12 years of age
- With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
When using this product
- Taking sedatives or tranquilizers
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Drowsiness will occur
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Do not drive a motor vehicle or operate machinery
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness
Keep out of the reach of children.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms..