- Helps Promote a Healthy Pregnancy*
- Includes Folic Acid, Iron & Calcium
Healthful diets with adequate folate may reduce a woman's risk of having a child with a brain or spinal cord birth defect. Pregnant and lactating women have different needs for vitamin A, thiamin, riboflavin, vitamin B6, folic acid, vitamin B12 and calcium.
- Iron supports healthy red blood cells and cellular energy metabolism*
- Vitamin D supports strong bones and healthy teeth*
- Vitamin C is essential for healthy joints by supporting collagen formation and aids in the absorption of iron*
- B vitamins aid in the release of energy from food*
No artificial flavor, lactose, or gluten.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.