Tamper Evident: Do Not Use if Carton is Opened or if Blister Unit is Torn, Broken or Shows Any Signs of Tampering
Retain Carton for Complete Product Information
Liver Warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- More Than 12 Gelcaps in 24 Hours, Which is the Maximum Daily Amount
- With Other Drugs Containing Acetaminophen
- 3 or More Alcoholic Drinks Every Day While Using This Product
Do not use:
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Liver Disease
- Heart Disease
- High Blood Pressure
- Thyroid Disease
- Trouble Urinating due to an Enlarged Prostate Gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
When using this product do no exceed recommended dosage.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Nervousness, Dizziness, or Sleeplessness Occur
- Pain or Nasal Congestion Gets Worse or Lasts More Than 7 Days
- Fever Gets Worse or Lasts More Than 3 Days
- Redness or Swelling is Present
- New Symptoms Occur
These Could Be Signs of a Serious Condition
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.