Walgreens Sinus Congestion & Pain Severe Caplets Daytime 24 ea
For the temporary relief of headache, sinus congestion & pressure, nasal congestion, minor aches & pains, helps loosen phlegm (mucus) & thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive, & temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold & hay fever & other upper respiratory allergies.
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take: more than 12 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount, with other drugs containing acetaminophen or 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product. Do not use with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist. Do not use if you re now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product. Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease, diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, thyroid disease, trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland, persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema, or a cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus). Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin. When using this product do not exceed recommended dosage. Stop use & ask a doctor if nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occur, pain, nasal congestion or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days, fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days, redness or swelling is present, cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts, or new symptoms occur. These could be signs of a serious condition. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.