Walgreens Wal-Dryl Allergy Relief, Coated Mini Tabs 100 ea
our price: $9.99
save 26% ($3.50)
|Do not use
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- To make a child sleepy
- With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When using this product
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Marked drowsiness may occur
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- Excitability may occur, especially in children
Keep out of the reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away..