Walgreens Wal-Dryl Allergy Relief Coated Mini Tabs 24 ea
|Do not use with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin. Ask a doctor before use if you have |
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers. When using this product
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Marked drowsiness may occur
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- Excitability may occur, especially in children
Keep out of the reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away..