Walgreens Wal-Mucil Fiber Laxative/Supplement Capsules 160 ea
|Choking: Taking this product without adequate fluid may cause it to swell and block your throat or esophagus and may cause choking. Do not take this product if you have difficulty in swallowing. If you experience chest pain, vomiting, or difficulty in swallowing or breathing after taking this product, seek immediate medical attention.
Allergy alert: This product may cause allergic reaction in people sensitive to inhaled or ingested psyllium.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking any other drug. Take this product two or more hours before or after other drugs. Laxatives may affect how other drugs work.
When using this product
- A sudden change in bowel habits persisting for 2 weeks
- Abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Do not exceed the maximum recommended daily dosage in a 24-hour period
- You may experience changes in bowel habits or minor bloating as your body adjusts to increased fiber intake
These may be signs of serious conditions.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away..
- Constipation lasts more than 7 days
- Rectal bleeding occurs