Walgreens Wal-Phed PE Nighttime Cold Caplets 20 ea
Temporarily relieves these symptoms of the common cold: Runny nose, sneezing, headache, minor aches and pains, nasal congestion.
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- More than 12 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use:
- With any other product containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription) If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist
- With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Heart disease
- Liver disease
- High blood pressure
- Thyroid disease
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- Taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product:
- Do not exceed recommended dosage
- Excitability may occur, especially in children
- Marked drowsiness may occur
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Nervous, dizzy or sleepless occur
- Pain or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more 7 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts for more than 3 days
- Redness or swelling is present
- New symptoms occur
These could be signs of a serious condition. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms..