FAILURE TO FOLLOW THESE WARNINGS COULD RESULT IN SERIOUS CONSEQUENCES.
NOT FOR TREATING COLD OR FLU.
Do not use
- For children under 12 years of age
- With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- With other drugs that cause drowsiness such as antihistamines and nighttime cold/flu products
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- A breathing problem such as asthma, emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- Difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- Heart disease
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers or any other sleep-aid.
When using this product
- Avoid alcoholic beverages and other drugs that cause drowsiness
- Drowsiness will occur
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop use and ask a doctor if sleeplessness persists continuously for more than two weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than directed can cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.