Easier, More Effective & More Fun Than String Floss!
The Waterpik® Water Flosser for Kids is the easy, more effective, and more fun way for kids to floss. The Water Flosser for Kids is a custom model for children ages 6+, with a small and simple design that makes water flossing easy. It's perfect for any kid who has braces or has trouble flossing.
The Waterpik® Water Flosser for Kids features an extra safe, kid-proof electrical design, easy fingertip controls on the On/Off switch and the Pressure Control System, and a reservoir that can be used as a cover to keep the unit clean. The Water Flosser for Kids includes one Orthodontic Tip for braces and one Classic Jet Tip for general cleaning, and each unit includes 20 removable cling decals that are a fun way for kids to personalize their Waterpik Water Flosser.
Global Voltage Compatibility for Easy Operation in Any Country around the World
Clinically Proven Benefits
- Up to 80% more effective than Air Floss for reducing gingivitis.
- Up to 50% more effective than string floss for improving gum health.
- Removes up to 99.9% of plaque from treated areas.
- Up to 3X as effective as string floss for cleaning around braces with the Orthodontic Tip.
- Cleans deep between teeth and below the gumline, while massaging and stimulating the gums.
- Healthier gums in 14 days. Guaranteed.
- Takes only a minute a day.
Other Waterpik Ultra Features
- Two Unique tips (included)
- Classic Jet Tip – For general use. More effective than string floss for healthier gums.
- Orthodontic Tip – Up to 3X as effective as floss for removing plaque around braces
- Smaller and quieter than previous models
- Ergonomic handle design with Pause Button
- Pressure Control System with 3 Settings
- Reservoir capacity of 60 seconds+
- Reservoir can be inverted for hygienic storage
- Can be used with your favorite mouthwash
- #1 model recommended by dental professionals
What's in the Box
- Waterpik® WP-260 Water Flosser for Kids
- Two Unique Tips
One Classic Jet Tip
One Orthodontic Tip
Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada.