WellPatch Warming Pain Relief Patch 4 ea
Product is Air-Activated. Do not open until ready to use.
- As with any heat product, this patch has the potential to cause skin irritation or burns, particularly to elderly with aging skin.
- Do not use for more than 8 hours in any 24 hour period on the same area.
- Discontinue use if skin sensitivity or irritation occurs, or if patch gets uncomfortably hot.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- For external use only. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. If contacts come in contact with skin or eyes, rinse immediately with water.
Do Not Use:
- while sleeping
- if you are diabetic
- on face or mucous membranes
- on wounds or broken skin
- on areas of bruising or swelling
- on areas of the body where heat cannot be felt
- on infants or children
- with topical medications
- with electric heating devices or other heat sources
- with sustained pressure against patch
- Consult a doctor before use if you have poor circulation, nerve damage, a skin condition, or are pregnant.
- Use with careful supervision on elderly, physically handicapped or disabled persons, and on people unable to remove the product on their own.
When using this product:
- do not use if product is punctured or torn
- do not cut, massage, or fold the patch
- do not bandage
- do not microwave or attempt to reheat product
Storage and Handling
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight or heat.
- Store in a dry place
- activated carbon, iron powder, potassium chloride, vermiculite, water