Whink Coffee Maker Cleaner 10 oz (296 ml)
Danger: Contains sulfamic and hydroxyacetic acids.
Keep out of reach of children. Harmful if swallowed. May cause burns to skin, mouth and eyes. Do not swallow. Avoid contact with skin or eyes. Do not mix with chlorine type bleach or other household chemicals. Antidote: Medical treatment. Call physician immediately. For emergency information, call 1-800-321-9065. First aid: Internal-Drink large quantities of milk or water only. Do not induce vomiting. External-Flush with cool water for 15 minutes. Remove contact lens, if any. Continue to flush with water for 15 minutes.
©2010 Whink Products Company