Whink Hair Clog Blaster 18 fl oz (532 ml)
Keep out of reach of children. Harmful if swallowed. May burn eyes, skin and mucous membranes on contact. First aid: Immediately do the following: Skin-Remove contaminated clothing. Flush skin with cool water for 15 minutes. Eyes-Flush with cool water. Remove contact lens, if any, and continue to flush with cool water for at least 15 minutes. If swallowed-Rinse mouth with cool water. Drink large glass of water or milk. Do not induce vomiting. Then get immediate medical care. Emergency information-call 1-800-321-9065.
©2010 Whink Products Company