X3 On-The-Go Itch Relief Spray 0.27 oz (8 ml)
Temporarily relieves pain and itching associated with: insect bites, sunburn, minor cuts, rashes due to poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac; minor burns, minor skin irritations, and scrapes. Dries the oozing and weeping of poison ivy, poison oak and poison sumac.
For external use only. Do not use on chicken pox, measles, blisters on extensive areas of skin, except as directed by a physician. Avoid contact with eyes if condition worsens or if symptoms do not improve within 7 days, or reoccur again within a few days, discontinue use of this product and consult a physician. Do not use on children under 2 years of age without consulting a physician. Do not use any other drugs containing diphenhydramine while using this product. If swallowed, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately. Keep out of reach of children.