Winter Traction for all You Do
- Ultra Lightweight Ice Traction
- Easy On/Off
The original Yaktrax design, Yaktrax® Walk is a lightweight and easy-to-use ice traction device. Perfect for pedestrians, professionals and the elderly, the Walk provides greater stability while walking on snow and ice.
- Skidlock coils promote a natural stride
- Helps reduce the risk of falls on snow and ice
- Can be worn in temperatures as low as -41° Fahrenheit
- Heel tab secures fit
- Flexible elastomer material
Our story: High in the Himalayas where the ice stretches out for miles, an outdoor adventurer encountered a seasoned sherpa, striding confidently across the slick surface. What was seen on the sherpas's feet sparked a revolutionary invention - the Yaktrax patented coil traction device.
Since then, a global company has grown and helped athletes, commercial crews, soldiers, explorers, and everyday people walk, run and work on compacted snow and ice.
Reducing our carbon footprint
Yaktrax is committed to decreasing our environmental impact. We partner with the Bonneville Environment Foundation to fund carbon offsets for all electricity used while manufacturing our products.
- Steel coils contain 70% recycled content
- Packaging contains 40% recycled content
- 100% Recyclable packaging
US Ski Team Official Sponsor
Made in China