100% Natural Herbal Tea Supplement
Promotes Vitality and Digestive Function*
Say hello to our Green Tea Lemon Ginger and meet a more vital, youthful you! This tangy, all organic tea not only provides a refreshing pick-me-up with its tantalizing flavor from lemongrass and lemon peel, but also aids digestion thanks to the naturally warming and invigorating qualities of ginger. Plus, the antioxidants in our spirited blend of green tea from India, China and Sri Lanka help protect your body from the damaging effects of free radicals. So relax, brew a cup of this flavorful formula and refresh your well-being naturally!*
- Tasting great is essential, but it isn't enough. If what we make doesn't taste great and leave you feeling great, we won't make it.
- We think before we blend. How will our recipes work with body and mind?
- Health is found in nature. We work with what nature already offers rather than trying to concoct it. We don't have laboratories. We have kitchens.
- Creative combinations can optimize what nature has to offer. Ever added peppermint to ginger? They work together to produce a remarkably fresh and innovative taste- and a remarkable level of energy.
- Whenever possible, we work with wholes, not parts. For instance, we don't add vitamin C. We add rose hips, which are naturally rich in vitamin C.
About Yogi Tea / Serving Your Spirit:
The story of tea has a wonderful mythology thousands of years old, and it is deeply entwined with the ancient traditions and spiritual practices of the East. Along the banks of the sacred rivers of India, yogis created mysterious herbal recipes with exquisite flavors. This knowledge of yoga and herbs is brought to life through the formulation of Yogi Tea; carefully blended to uplift, body and soul. The exotic spices and herbs gathered from all over the world create memorable aromas and tastes that are truly a bridge between past and present. We at Yogi Tea are committed to honoring the gifts of this legacy and to preserving the gifts of our planet. Our teas are made with certified organic ingredients, without genetic modification.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
For more information call 1-800-YOGI TEA
Product of the USA
Yoga Tea® Certified Organic by QAI, Inc.
Each tea bag contains approximately 44 mg of caffeine, as compared to 8 oz. of coffee, which contains approximately 90 mg.