100% Natural Herbal Tea Supplement
Supports Healthy Liver and Intestinal Function*
As everyday impurities find their way into our bodies, we can be left feeling tired or out of balance. Yogi's blend of purifying herbs and fruity antioxidants is formulated to support the body's natural cleansing processes and leave you feeling refreshed. Traditional Chinese herb rhubarb root joins yellow dock, used in Western herbalism, to aid the liver and large intestine to help eliminate impurities. Organic hibiscus infuses tangy notes, and antioxidant superfruit a�ai berry imparts a fruity flavor as it combats the effects of free radicals.* Enjoy this deliciously revitalizing tea as a part of a healthy lifestyle.
- Tasting great is essential, but it isn't enough. If what we make doesn't taste great and leave you feeling great, we won't make it.
- We think before we blend. How will our recipes work with body and mind?
- Health is found in nature. We work with what nature already offers rather than trying to concoct it. We don't have laboratories. We have kitchens.
- Creative combinations can optimize what nature has to offer. Ever added peppermint to ginger? They work together to produce a remarkably fresh and innovative taste- and a remarkable level of energy.
- Whenever possible, we work with wholes, not parts. For instance, we don't add vitamin C. We add rose hips, which are naturally rich in vitamin C.
About Yogi Tea / Serving Your Spirit:
The story of tea has a wonderful mythology thousands of years old, and it is deeply entwined with the ancient traditions and spiritual practices of the East. Along the banks of the sacred rivers of India, yogis created mysterious herbal recipes with exquisite flavors. This knowledge of yoga and herbs is brought to life through the formulation of Yogi Tea; carefully blended to uplift, body and soul. The exotic spices and herbs gathered from all over the world create memorable aromas and tastes that are truly a bridge between past and present. We at Yogi Tea are committed to honoring the gifts of this legacy and to preserving the gifts of our planet. Our teas are made with certified organic ingredients, without genetic modification.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
For more information call 1-800-YOGI TEA
Product of the USA
Yoga Tea® Certified Organic by QAI, Inc.