The Only Filter That Removes Virtually All Dissolved Solids
- 5 - Stage Filter Technology
- Digital Water Tester Included
- Convenient Bottle Filter
- 8 Cup Pitcher
- The Only Filter Certified to Reduce Chromium & Lead*
- All ZeroWater Products are 100% BPA Free
- Recyclable Filters
Patented 5-Stage Ion Exchange Filter
Most conventional carbon filters only have one or two stages of filtration. ZeroWater's patented Ion Exchange System, with five combined technologies, removes virtually all dissolved solids. '000' TDS reading meets the FDA definition for purified bottled water for dissolved solids.
- Stage 1 - Fine Screen to Remove Particles
- Stage 2 - Multi-Layer System Using Activated Carbon & Oxidation Reduction Alloy
- Stage 3 - Distributor that Maximizes Contact Time
- Stage 4 - Comprehensive Ion Exchange Array
- Stage 5 - Non-Woven Membrane to Remove Ultra-Fine Particles
Enjoy Great Tasting Water from Patented 5-Stage Ion Exchange Filtration Technology
ZeroWater is the only gravity-fed filter to remove virtually all Dissolved Solids, measuring 000ppm on a TDS water meter. '000' Dissolved solids, just like purified water.**
- 115 Conventional Filtered
- 000 ZeroWater
A Laboratory Grade TDS Meter is Enclosed
It is essential to change the filter when the included TDS meter reads "006" or greater in order for the product to continue to perform as represented. The longevity of the filter may vary based on local water conditions. Under laboratory protocols, a single filter was rated for 22.5 gallons in the certification process.
Designed in USA
Assembled in Mexico with imported components.
*Pitcher filter certification by NSF International as of 5/27/2011 for lead and chromium reduction under NSF/ANSI 53-2007a.
**Based on the FDA standard.